Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

In keeping with the New Year and having fresh starts I have decided to start a new blog. Ideally I would update every other day with new and exciting things that I find or do, because I understand I am a terribly interesting person and you'd all like to know what goes on in my life and mind, hahah, no.

I've decided that my first post should be something I love that is inspirational to me; so i've chosen to go with some Dennis Hopper photographs that are amazingly beautiful. I have the one of Jane Fonda with a bow and arrow stuck to mirror. I look at it everyday as I'm getting ready and it makes me feel like I need to squeeze every ounce of amazing from my day. I hope you enjoy :)









“I was doing something that I thought could have some impact someday. In many ways, it’s really these photographs that kept me going creatively."

No comments:

Post a Comment